The eighth edition of the premier open-air Jazz Concert in Trinidad and Tobago, Jazz Artists on the Greens, presented by Production One Ltd., will be held at the Centre for Creative and Festival Arts, U.W.I., St. Augustine, on Saturday March 20th, 2010. The 2010 edition of the event will highlight Local and Caribbean Jazz performers, and further expand the repertoire for jazz lovers on the island. WOODBROOK PLAYBOYZ
will perform on the lawn prior to the main stage event. The featured performers on the main stage are:
DATE & TIME
: Saturday 20th March, 2010 from 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
: Centre for Creative and Festival Arts, Gordon Street, St. Augustine.
Click here for a Google Map Click here to download Map
Directions from POS and points west of St. Augustine
Direction from points east of St. Augustine
- At the junction of the Churchill-Roosevelt Highway and the Old Southern Main Road (Kay Donna/KFC junction),
- Turn left from Churchill-Rooservelt Highway toward the Eastern Main Road.
- At the junction of the Eastern Main Road and the Old Southern Main Road, continue to Gordon Street (second street on the right, after the junction).
- Turn right into Gordon Street and continue along Gordon Street for approximately 1.25 km. Centre on right.
- Proceeding west along the Eastern Main Road, turn left into St. John's Road (i.e., road to Mount St. Benedict's) and continue to its junction with Warner Street. (first corner on the left).
- Turn left into Warner Street and continue to Gordon Street (first street on the right).
- Turn right into Gordon Street and continue along Gordon Street for approximately .25 km. Centre on left.
This is outdoor festival styled seating. The Centre for Creative and Festival Arts provides a concert experience like no other. We encourage JAOTG-goers to bring your lawn chairs, hats, sun screen, and blankets to sit on the ground so as to enjoy the festival up-close and outdoors on the gently-sloping lawn.
No parking available on the surrounding streets. Off-street Parking available at Car Parks located adjacent to and within 1 - 2 minute walking distance of Venue.
OTHER JAOTG PROHIBITIONS APPLY
- All persons and belongings will be subject to search.
- JAOTG 2010 is Rain or Shine.
- No video or recording equipment.
- No weapons, illicit drugs, or other contraband.
- No unauthorized vending.
PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT FOR ONLINE TICKET PURCHASES AND BRING WITH
YOU TO THE GATE. NO RECEIPT, NO ENTRY. Tickets purchased online will
not be mailed; hardcopies will be available at the gate and will only
be released to the purchaser upon the presentation of proper picture ID.
Advance tickets for Jazz Artists on the Greens 2010, TRINIDAD are available NOW online above. Paper tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, February 17, 2010, at the following locations in Trinidad and Tobago:
|Ticket Outlet||Location & Address||Contact Number
|Bewil & Co. Ltd.
||5-7 Philips St., POS
||9 Long Circular Rd., St. James
|Stecher's Mall Outlets
||Gulf City Mall, San Fernando
Long Circular Mall, St. James
|Kanhai Raghubir Jewellery
||13 Eastern Main Road, Curepe
Trincity Mall, Trincity
|House of Chan
||Emerald Plaza, St. Augustine
|The Medical Dispensary
||Main Road, Chaguanas